The Official KT Tunstall Board
http://forums.kttunstall.com/

Missy Higgins
http://forums.kttunstall.com/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=1112
Page 3 of 91

Author:  niceguychuck [ Wed Apr 13, 2005 10:13 pm ]
Post subject: 

lol........well...good :D and bad :x news!

yes there are stil tix available for Glasgow:

http://www2.ticketmaster.co.uk/cgi/asp_ ... 88AA757FBA

bad news is Zed cant go, it seems that there is a leaving do of some kind, if i remember right?? but has invited us out after the gig to join in!!! :D

Good news is: i'm going, Pamela is defo going and i think Pauline is going too. i had 3 tix, feel v.bad that this didnt come up with u earlier as i would have got tix 4 u too! :oops:

be great for u to come to that too H, another KT posse going off to a gig!!! :D

Author:  Helen [ Wed Apr 13, 2005 10:14 pm ]
Post subject: 

Yayyy I just got tickets! :D :D :D See you there guys!!

Author:  niceguychuck [ Wed Apr 13, 2005 10:19 pm ]
Post subject: 

Helen wrote:
Yayyy I just got tickets! :D :D :D See you there guys!!


u just put a HUGGGGGGEEEEEEE SMILE on my face the corker that u are!!! :D :D :D WOOOO HOOOOOOOO - H IS COMING TO MISSY!!

cant wait to see u and the rest of the guys, you'll have to calm me down, Missy just rocks live!

here's Missy with her guitar, just for u!!!

Image

Author:  Helen [ Wed Apr 13, 2005 10:26 pm ]
Post subject: 

Oooooo nice pic! Hehehe..I just ordered the CD from cdwow..thanks whiteflyer!

Another fab gig to look forward to..can't wait! :D :D :D

Author:  Gremlin Gizmo [ Wed Apr 13, 2005 10:33 pm ]
Post subject: 

niceguychuck wrote:
Good news is: i'm going, Pamela is defo going and i think Pauline is going too. i had 3 tix, feel v.bad that this didnt come up with u earlier as i would have got tix 4 u too! :oops:


Think I'm coming :roll: :P

After not being able to see her in March I'm definitely coming :D!

Author:  Gremlin Gizmo [ Wed Apr 13, 2005 10:34 pm ]
Post subject: 

Helen wrote:
Oooooo nice pic! Hehehe..I just ordered the CD from cdwow..thanks whiteflyer!

Another fab gig to look forward to..can't wait! :D :D :D


Yay, you're coming along Helen. Should be great :)

Author:  Helen [ Wed Apr 13, 2005 10:37 pm ]
Post subject: 

Gremlin Gizmo wrote:
Helen wrote:
Oooooo nice pic! Hehehe..I just ordered the CD from cdwow..thanks whiteflyer!

Another fab gig to look forward to..can't wait! :D :D :D


Yay, you're coming along Helen. Should be great :)


Yes I'm so excited Pauline. Haven't spoken to Zed but Mass reckons she can't make that night. If so then I'll have a spare ticket if you would like it :D

Author:  niceguychuck [ Wed Apr 13, 2005 10:38 pm ]
Post subject: 

***SPARE TICKET ALERT**** :D

***ITS FLIPPIN MILES AWAY ALERT*** :shock:

i have a SPARE TICKET for MISSY HIGGINS at the Glee Club in Birmingham on May 26 (thurs)

ur going to have to like me....er..or pretend to like me :lol: , if u want to buy this ticket as apparently u have tables/seats resrved for u. so we'll be sittin together i guess??...so no eating garlic on the night!!! :lol:

will probably post this again nearer the time!

Image

Author:  niceguychuck [ Wed Apr 13, 2005 10:40 pm ]
Post subject: 

Helen wrote:
Gremlin Gizmo wrote:
Helen wrote:
Oooooo nice pic! Hehehe..I just ordered the CD from cdwow..thanks whiteflyer!

Another fab gig to look forward to..can't wait! :D :D :D


Yay, you're coming along Helen. Should be great :)


Yes I'm so excited Pauline. Haven't spoken to Zed but Mass reckons she can't make that night. If so then I'll have a spare ticket if you would like it :D


i think my ticket has already been allocated to Ms Gizmo!!

Pamela and Pauline have taken up my 2 tix allowance! :D

Author:  niceguychuck [ Wed Apr 13, 2005 10:42 pm ]
Post subject: 

Gremlin Gizmo wrote:
niceguychuck wrote:
Good news is: i'm going, Pamela is defo going and i think Pauline is going too. i had 3 tix, feel v.bad that this didnt come up with u earlier as i would have got tix 4 u too! :oops:


Think I'm coming :roll: :P
After not being able to see her in March I'm definitely coming :D!


of course ur coming Pauline!!!....how could i forget about u....almost did...where have u been??? got a ticket here with ur name on! :D

Author:  Helen [ Wed Apr 13, 2005 10:49 pm ]
Post subject: 

niceguychuck wrote:
Helen wrote:
Gremlin Gizmo wrote:
Helen wrote:
Oooooo nice pic! Hehehe..I just ordered the CD from cdwow..thanks whiteflyer!

Another fab gig to look forward to..can't wait! :D :D :D


Yay, you're coming along Helen. Should be great :)


Yes I'm so excited Pauline. Haven't spoken to Zed but Mass reckons she can't make that night. If so then I'll have a spare ticket if you would like it :D


i think my ticket has already been allocated to Ms Gizmo!!

Pamela and Pauline have taken up my 2 tix allowance! :D


Cool Mass :D You have to go Pauline..it is the law!! :D

Author:  Helen [ Wed Apr 13, 2005 11:24 pm ]
Post subject: 

I'm on my 3rd time listening to the album on the website and totally hooked. They Weren't There ..is totally beautiful :D

Author:  Zeddly [ Thu Apr 14, 2005 9:13 am ]
Post subject: 

Helen has PM'd me about this and I will somehow find a way to go without upsetting my friend who's leaving night is on 28th May!! She's going to Peru for 4 months so she'll have all her pals out that night, maybe she won't notice if I disappear for 2 or 3 hours then rejoin her later :D !!

Author:  niceguychuck [ Thu Apr 14, 2005 9:39 am ]
Post subject: 

Helen wrote:
I'm on my 3rd time listening to the album on the website and totally hooked. They Weren't There ..is totally beautiful :D


i can see with ur love of Missy me and u are gonna be good buddys H!!! :D

Author:  niceguychuck [ Thu Apr 14, 2005 9:42 am ]
Post subject: 

Zeddly wrote:
Helen has PM'd me about this and I will somehow find a way to go without upsetting my friend who's leaving night is on 28th May!! She's going to Peru for 4 months so she'll have all her pals out that night, maybe she won't notice if I disappear for 2 or 3 hours then rejoin her later :D !!


well im glad to hear some sisterly arm turning was enough to get u along to this great lady's gig Zed!!!

Coincidently, the tix for Missy in Glasgow have just come thru the door!!!!

WOOOO HOOOOO!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D

now i just need to sort out travel arrangements as its bank holiday!!! :shock:

Page 3 of 91 All times are UTC
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/