All times are UTC

Post subject: KT's Birthday Present 2007
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 2:41 pm 
BB King's Gibson ES-251, "Lucille"
BB King's Gibson ES-251, "Lucille"

Ok everyone! Announcement.

So maybe some of you are getting a little curious as to what has been going on behind the scenes with regard to KT's present for 2007? It is to be presented at The Outsider festival, on her actual birthday, 23rd June hopefully. Everything is just about ready to give, just a final few preps' to be made. However, we feel it's time to share the news on what we've spent the money on and share some pics of the pressies and card.
I can assure you that it has been a great success again this year, following in the footsteps of 2006's success. Lets just hope the actual present giving can go as smoothly as last year.
I would like to say a HUGE thanks to everyone who made a contribution to the cost of the presents and I have to say, on behalf of all of us organising things, we have been blown away with the total amount we received.
It has taken a few discussions and a fair bit of planning to get everything organised but we've pulled together as a great team. I am sure Miss T would be proud if she knew how much effort has gone into getting her present organised.
THANKS again to everyone who contributed and lets hope Miss T will be as happy with the presents and card as we are.
Especially big thanks to those who have played a major part in organising the present thing - you know who you are.

Ok then, here's what we've bought:

The kazoo (solid sterling silver, from America)

The kazoo in it's box with blue velvet case

The plaque on kazoo box

The plaque itself (we've actually got a spare silver one too that I've just put loose in the box)

The t-shirt (lets hope she finds it funny!)

Close up of the t-shirt (ha, ha!)

The certificate for the rainforest gift

The card to go with the certificate

The card pics, nicely designed by Nat

Woooooohooooooooooooo! :D

ImageImage