All times are UTC




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1387 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 93  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Your Want List
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 10:17 pm 
Offline
Woody Guthrie's Martin 000-18
Woody Guthrie's Martin 000-18
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jan 21, 2005 8:43 pm
Posts: 40873
Location: London
Apparently the thread doesn't exist anymore? Hmm...



Image

_________________
ImageImageImage
http://www.meganbrowndoesphotography.blogspot.com
NEW "365 in 2010" Challenge: http://www.meganbrowndoesphotography365.blogspot.com/ - Updated daily


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 10:23 pm 
Offline
Angus Young's Gibson SG
Angus Young's Gibson SG
User avatar

Joined: Fri Oct 07, 2005 1:11 am
Posts: 17471
Location: Grrrrrrrrrrrrreat Britain
I want to be able to live in my house again.

EG.

_________________
Eric's Generic World: http://ericsgenericworld.blogspot.com/
No More Wi-Fi: http://nomorewifi.wordpress.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 10:43 pm 
Offline
Les Paul's, er, Gibson Les Paul
Les Paul's, er, Gibson Les Paul
User avatar

Joined: Thu Nov 24, 2005 6:01 pm
Posts: 20829
I want a boyfriend.

(for the record: I'm completely aware of sounding pathetic here, but I don't care, it's one in the morning and I can't sleep :roll:)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 10:45 pm 
Offline
Angus Young's Gibson SG
Angus Young's Gibson SG
User avatar

Joined: Fri Oct 07, 2005 1:11 am
Posts: 17471
Location: Grrrrrrrrrrrrreat Britain
KIM, AT LAST YOU SAY THE WORDS I WANT TO HEAR!!!! :D :lol: :smt023

EG.

_________________
Eric's Generic World: http://ericsgenericworld.blogspot.com/
No More Wi-Fi: http://nomorewifi.wordpress.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 10:46 pm 
Offline
Angus Young's Gibson SG
Angus Young's Gibson SG
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jul 24, 2005 8:05 pm
Posts: 12192
Location: Power Ranger rehab...at least I found the others!
I know the feeling (apart from it's not quite 1am yet :p ) but I don't want to be single anymore either...


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 10:46 pm 
Offline
Les Paul's, er, Gibson Les Paul
Les Paul's, er, Gibson Les Paul
User avatar

Joined: Thu Nov 24, 2005 6:01 pm
Posts: 20829
That's what you wanna hear?!

:lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 10:48 pm 
Offline
Angus Young's Gibson SG
Angus Young's Gibson SG
User avatar

Joined: Fri Oct 07, 2005 1:11 am
Posts: 17471
Location: Grrrrrrrrrrrrreat Britain
Fayo wrote:
That's what you wanna hear?! :lol:


Well, DUH :roll: :lol:

Yep, I wanted to hear you say you're pathetic :wink:

EG.

_________________
Eric's Generic World: http://ericsgenericworld.blogspot.com/
No More Wi-Fi: http://nomorewifi.wordpress.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 10:49 pm 
Offline
Les Paul's, er, Gibson Les Paul
Les Paul's, er, Gibson Les Paul
User avatar

Joined: Thu Nov 24, 2005 6:01 pm
Posts: 20829
freed a.k.a Lou! wrote:
I know the feeling (apart from it's not quite 1am yet :p ) but I don't want to be single anymore either...


It's really annoying how things can change quite suddenly, first you break up, then you're like: 'oooooohh how I love to be single and independent again and all of that shizzle' and then you're going into this constant phase of, okay, I like my life at the moment, I have no time for a boyfriend anyway, and then you go like: I need a bf NOW!!

And the guy you like already has a girlfriend.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 10:51 pm 
Offline
Angus Young's Gibson SG
Angus Young's Gibson SG
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jul 24, 2005 8:05 pm
Posts: 12192
Location: Power Ranger rehab...at least I found the others!
Fayo wrote:
freed a.k.a Lou! wrote:
I know the feeling (apart from it's not quite 1am yet :p ) but I don't want to be single anymore either...


It's really annoying how things can change quite suddenly, first you break up, then you're like: 'oooooohh how I love to be single and independent again and all of that shizzle' and then you're going into this constant phase of, okay, I like my life at the moment, I have no time for a boyfriend anyway, and then you go like: I need a bf NOW!!

And the guy you like already has a girlfriend.


Totally! I loved being single, it was kind of 'my way' :lol: but recently I just want things to change.

I'm sure we can sort his girlfriend out for you :twisted:

:lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 10:52 pm 
Offline
Angus Young's Gibson SG
Angus Young's Gibson SG
User avatar

Joined: Fri Oct 07, 2005 1:11 am
Posts: 17471
Location: Grrrrrrrrrrrrreat Britain
I don't care if you want a hug from me or not, you are getting one Missy :p

:smt056 :smt058

Yeah, so the kiss was extra and a surprise. Deal with it :lol:

EG.

_________________
Eric's Generic World: http://ericsgenericworld.blogspot.com/
No More Wi-Fi: http://nomorewifi.wordpress.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 10:56 pm 
Offline
Les Paul's, er, Gibson Les Paul
Les Paul's, er, Gibson Les Paul
User avatar

Joined: Thu Nov 24, 2005 6:01 pm
Posts: 20829
You better make that two kisses Eric, there are two women in agony here!
:p

freed a.k.a Lou! wrote:
Fayo wrote:
freed a.k.a Lou! wrote:
I know the feeling (apart from it's not quite 1am yet :p ) but I don't want to be single anymore either...


It's really annoying how things can change quite suddenly, first you break up, then you're like: 'oooooohh how I love to be single and independent again and all of that shizzle' and then you're going into this constant phase of, okay, I like my life at the moment, I have no time for a boyfriend anyway, and then you go like: I need a bf NOW!!

And the guy you like already has a girlfriend.


Totally! I loved being single, it was kind of 'my way' :lol: but recently I just want things to change.

I'm sure we can sort his girlfriend out for you :twisted:

:lol:


:lol: Too bad I fall for good guys that would probably not fall for any plans of that kind...
(I already had to stop two friends of mine with the same kind of idea as yours :p)

Maybe if we just stop wanting it, they'll just come to us :wink:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 10:59 pm 
Offline
Angus Young's Gibson SG
Angus Young's Gibson SG
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jul 24, 2005 8:05 pm
Posts: 12192
Location: Power Ranger rehab...at least I found the others!
Agony? :lol: Yeah you're probs right though. What happens, happens!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 11:01 pm 
Offline
Angus Young's Gibson SG
Angus Young's Gibson SG
User avatar

Joined: Fri Oct 07, 2005 1:11 am
Posts: 17471
Location: Grrrrrrrrrrrrreat Britain
Fayo wrote:
You better make that two kisses Eric, there are two women in agony here! :p


Nuh-uh, I don't share myself around. Only got eyes for one woman at the moment, I'm afraid :roll: :wink:

EG.

_________________
Eric's Generic World: http://ericsgenericworld.blogspot.com/
No More Wi-Fi: http://nomorewifi.wordpress.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 11:02 pm 
Offline
Les Paul's, er, Gibson Les Paul
Les Paul's, er, Gibson Les Paul
User avatar

Joined: Thu Nov 24, 2005 6:01 pm
Posts: 20829
Yeah I know, I'm pushing it... Which is probably not necessary in Eric's case :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 11:04 pm 
Offline
Les Paul's, er, Gibson Les Paul
Les Paul's, er, Gibson Les Paul
User avatar

Joined: Thu Nov 24, 2005 6:01 pm
Posts: 20829
eric generic wrote:
Fayo wrote:
You better make that two kisses Eric, there are two women in agony here! :p


Nuh-uh, I don't share myself around. Only got eyes for one woman at the moment, I'm afraid :roll: :wink:

EG.


There goes my just made prediction...
You're gonna prove to be a one-girl man then huh! :p

Well then here's one from me Leanne :smt058


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1387 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 93  Next

All times are UTC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron

Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group