The Official KT Tunstall Board
http://forums.kttunstall.com/

Missing In Action Thread
http://forums.kttunstall.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=19399
Page 2 of 93

Author:  Nat [ Wed May 14, 2008 11:05 am ]
Post subject: 

Me too! I ended up not even seeing him in Aberdeen :(

Author:  Aurelia [ Wed May 14, 2008 11:25 am ]
Post subject: 

Yes, I miss the Fishy Man too...

Author:  ST [ Wed May 14, 2008 6:26 pm ]
Post subject: 

Aurelia wrote:
Yes, I miss the Fishy Man too...
It does smell better in here without him.

j/k Come back to us Craig!

Author:  eric generic [ Wed May 14, 2008 7:22 pm ]
Post subject: 

ST wrote:
Aurelia wrote:
Yes, I miss the Fishy Man too...
It does smell better in here without him.


:o :smt018

I used to think I liked you :smt009 :p

Quote:
j/k Come back to us Craig!


Too late, you've offended him forever :lol:

EG.

Author:  Andy L [ Wed May 14, 2008 7:34 pm ]
Post subject: 

ST wrote:
Aurelia wrote:
Yes, I miss the Fishy Man too...
It does smell better in here without him.


:lol:

Yeah, I miss Craig too... and (small) Jess too :(

Author:  Stephen [ Wed May 14, 2008 9:19 pm ]
Post subject: 

Craig's the boss! Think he had some technical problems lately though. The on/off switch can be very confusing...

:wink:

Author:  RayFay [ Wed May 14, 2008 11:25 pm ]
Post subject: 

JEEEEEESSSSSSSSS!!!! COME BAAAAACK!

Author:  THFCGirlie [ Thu May 15, 2008 7:51 am ]
Post subject: 

I think Aussie Jess is just working tons to be honest..

I'll link her to here if I speak to her before she comes on here though. :)

Author:  Tom [ Thu May 15, 2008 5:23 pm ]
Post subject: 

I miss Jess, like the deserts miss the rain. :(

Author:  ontheothersideoftheworld [ Fri May 16, 2008 6:03 am ]
Post subject: 

Yah I miss having another Aussie around to understand stuff. :( Even P-Girl13's gone away too....

I miss Guy too, he's funny. Cracked me up when he was posting all those weird messages to the newbies a while back.

Author:  P-Girl13 [ Fri May 16, 2008 12:43 pm ]
Post subject: 

ontheothersideoftheworld wrote:
Yah I miss having another Aussie around to understand stuff. :( Even P-Girl13's gone away too....

I miss Guy too, he's funny. Cracked me up when he was posting all those weird messages to the newbies a while back.

HEY!! Im here!!! Just gotta have a few days off the forum each week cos of school and homework and stuff

Author:  Guy [ Fri May 16, 2008 2:30 pm ]
Post subject: 

ontheothersideoftheworld wrote:
I miss Guy too, he's funny. Cracked me up when he was posting all those weird messages to the newbies a while back.


I can't do that anymore because of the restraining order.

That said, if I happen to be more than 3 miles away from a newbie or a member of their family, I might do it again sometime :p

Author:  RayFay [ Sat May 17, 2008 12:52 am ]
Post subject: 

Guy wrote:
ontheothersideoftheworld wrote:
I miss Guy too, he's funny. Cracked me up when he was posting all those weird messages to the newbies a while back.


I can't do that anymore because of the restraining order.

That said, if I happen to be more than 3 miles away from a newbie or a member of their family, I might do it again sometime :p


HE LIVES!!!!!! :D
*cuddles*

Author:  ontheothersideoftheworld [ Sat May 17, 2008 4:06 am ]
Post subject: 

Guy wrote:
ontheothersideoftheworld wrote:
I miss Guy too, he's funny. Cracked me up when he was posting all those weird messages to the newbies a while back.


I can't do that anymore because of the restraining order.

That said, if I happen to be more than 3 miles away from a newbie or a member of their family, I might do it again sometime :p


:smt005 Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay you're still around! :smt056 :smt058

P-Girl13 wrote:
ontheothersideoftheworld wrote:
Yah I miss having another Aussie around to understand stuff. :( Even P-Girl13's gone away too....

I miss Guy too, he's funny. Cracked me up when he was posting all those weird messages to the newbies a while back.

HEY!! Im here!!! Just gotta have a few days off the forum each week cos of school and homework and stuff


Funnily enough, after typing that, I did notice some more recent posts of yours around the traps...ah well, glad to know you're alive. :smt023

Author:  Stephen [ Fri May 23, 2008 12:57 pm ]
Post subject: 

Shiv, Keegs, K..., Lynz, Nixx, NatalieH, Caz, and Chan

:(

Page 2 of 93 All times are UTC
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/