All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1823 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 118, 119, 120, 121, 122
 Post subject: Re: Football
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 7:30 pm 
Angus Young's Gibson SG
Angus Young's Gibson SG

Not a bad game..end of the road for Gerrard now..he was useless...Ajan robben though..two good goals..but best goal was Englands second..destroyed the dutch at their own passing game..all in all..a good game though...

ANDY B... :smt023

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 3:23 pm 
Willie Nelson's Martin "Trigger"

I said in September if Villa finish 17th it would be a bonus.....that was tooooo close :smt009

On the upside at least the mighty YORK CITY won the FA Trophy this weekend. Our second home of Wembley Stadium will hopefully be rocking to the tune of promotion in the play-off final against Luton next Sunday. Supertitious old me will not be going - they only win at Wembley when I'm not there!

Sheff - Jun 06, Leeds - Oct 07, Wolves - Apr 08, Sheff - Apr 08, Wolves - Oct 10, Newcastle - Feb 11, Manchester - Feb 11, Leeds - Feb 11, Stornoway - Jul 11, Bath - Sept 11, York - Nov 11, Edinburgh - Nov 11, Glasgow - Nov 11, Glasgow - Sept 12

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 6:36 pm 
Angus Young's Gibson SG
Angus Young's Gibson SG

Got my ticket for the play off final...get in there..C'MON YOU HAMMERS!!!..we sold 36000, and Blackpool sold 22000 and then they sent tickets back, which we snapped up..we could do with another 15000 serious..but the rest of the tickets go to the corporate parasites..totally wrong.

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 11:38 pm 
Angus Young's Gibson SG
Angus Young's Gibson SG

UP THE IRONSSSSSSS.....FOOKIN BRILLIANT BRILLIANT...OVER 40,000 HAMMERS FANS THERE, AND WE HAD LOADS IN THE BLACKPOOL END TOO..COS THEY SENT BACK 7000...WHAT A GAME...WE ARE BACK!!

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 6:58 am 

KAS23 wrote:
I said in September if Villa finish 17th it would be a bonus.....that was tooooo close :smt009

On the upside at least the mighty YORK CITY won the FA Trophy this weekend. Our second home of Wembley Stadium will hopefully be rocking to the tune of promotion in the play-off final against Luton next Sunday. Supertitious old me will not be going - they only win at Wembley when I'm not there!

YEEEEES! I didn't go and York won - League 2 here we come :smt041

I now know that I will never, ever, be able to go to Wembley again :smt009

Sheff - Jun 06, Leeds - Oct 07, Wolves - Apr 08, Sheff - Apr 08, Wolves - Oct 10, Newcastle - Feb 11, Manchester - Feb 11, Leeds - Feb 11, Stornoway - Jul 11, Bath - Sept 11, York - Nov 11, Edinburgh - Nov 11, Glasgow - Nov 11, Glasgow - Sept 12

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 11:12 pm 
Angus Young's Gibson SG
Angus Young's Gibson SG

THIS IS WHAT THE PLAY OFF WAS ALL ABOUT...THIS IS A VERY GOOD VIDEO...

UP THE HAMMERS...

THE MOST PASSIONATE AND MOST LOYAL FANS IN THE COUNTRY BACK IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE..

COME ON YOU IRONNNNNNNSSSSSSSS...

WEST HAM...MOORE THAN JUST A CLUB...

http://youtu.be/Wqfbjy_nZ0Y

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 10:08 pm 
Joan Jett's Gibson Melody Maker
Joan Jett's Gibson Melody Maker

Andy B wrote:
UP THE IRONSSSSSSS.....FOOKIN BRILLIANT BRILLIANT...OVER 40,000 HAMMERS FANS THERE, AND WE HAD LOADS IN THE BLACKPOOL END TOO..COS THEY SENT BACK 7000...WHAT A GAME...WE ARE BACK!!

A bit late... congrats Andy! :smt023

SO DO WE!!!! I've just arrived from the match...

Matchday 38: River Plate 2 - Almirante Brown 0

Champions of the second division with 73 points... French striker David Trezeguet scored the 2 goals (i'm watching on TV that the first one was offside)...

We had to suffer unnecessarily until last match... we had some silly losses and draws against weak teams during the tournament...

River Plate fans are now celebrating the promotion (not the "championship") all over the country :smt023

http://www.buenosairesherald.com/articl ... ion-spot--

JUNE 23: THE DAY KT WAS BORN... AND THE DAY RIVER PLATE WAS REBORN.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 9:39 pm 
Angus Young's Gibson SG
Angus Young's Gibson SG

Scottish Blue wrote:
Andy B wrote:

A bit late... congrats Andy! :smt023

SO DO WE!!!! I've just arrived from the match...

Matchday 38: River Plate 2 - Almirante Brown 0

Champions of the second division with 73 points... French striker David Trezeguet scored the 2 goals (i'm watching on TV that the first one was offside)...

We had to suffer unnecessarily until last match... we had some silly losses and draws against weak teams during the tournament...

River Plate fans are now celebrating the promotion (not the "championship") all over the country :smt023

http://www.buenosairesherald.com/articl ... ion-spot--

JUNE 23: THE DAY KT WAS BORN... AND THE DAY RIVER PLATE WAS REBORN.

We drew 7 matches in a row at home, and that blew our title and automatic promotion chances, so we had to go to the play off final..but we deserved to be back in the premier league after last season...best record, biggest average attendance at home, selling out all games away..

ANDY B...

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1823 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 118, 119, 120, 121, 122