All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 140 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 10  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 6:32 pm 
I've seen this movie...and just cry all long!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 6:33 pm 
Melissa Etheridge's Adamas 12-string

I know, it's so sad :( It was on BBC 2 last night. Almost like a tribute...

22.10.05 - Shepherds Bush
12.01.06 - Camden // 21.06.06 - Manchester // 22.06.06 - Hyde Park // 19.11.06 - Islington
24.06.07 - Glastonbury // 19.10.07 - Manchester // 31.10.07 - Camden // 03.11.07 - Liverpool
15.04.08 - Preston // 27.06.08 - Glastonbury // 25.07.08 - St Austell

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 6:40 pm 
BB King's Gibson ES-251, "Lucille"

I think it would be very fitting if KT said some words for Kris at the gig. And im sure KT will.

and Rozie, your story made me cry, i'd forgotten about the bird.

Claire xxx

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 6:55 pm 

xroziex wrote:
I know, it's so sad :( It was on BBC 2 last night. Almost like a tribute...

Awww Rosie! So nice what you thought about last night x

ImageImage

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 7:25 pm 
Angus Young's Gibson SG
Angus Young's Gibson SG

xroziex wrote:
So last night, I lit a candle in my room for Kristelle. And I watched one of my favourite films, 'Pay it Forward'. It's about an 11 year old who wants to world to be a better place, so he invents an idea. Where he helps 3 people, in a big way. Something they can't do for themselves. And then they help 3 people, and they help 3 people. And it gets big really fast.

And at the end of the film, he tries to help a boy who's getting bullied, and the bully pulls out a knife, and stabs him, and he dies. And I had forgotten it ended like this, because I haven't seen in years. And I burst into tears, and then I remembered Kristelle again, and even though it was just a film, it just reflected how tragic it is that good people die, every day. Good people with huge hearts who want to do nothing but help people and make the world a better place.

And today, I read some more of Kristelles posts. And I found one, about her saving a bird that was stuck, and she explains her reason for doing it. She says...

"i just think like in this beautiful film where a young boy has an idea : one person help 3 persons(but something very important!!), each of these 3 persons must help 3 persons....... "

And I'm crying again.

that very post that you talk of, is the one post that made me and kris start pm'ing!!!! :cry:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 7:28 pm 
HUGS Lynz....

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 7:46 pm 

Lynz wrote:
that very post that you talk of, is the one post that made me and kris start pm'ing!!!! :cry:

:( *hug*

12.01.06 - Camden // 21.06.06 - Manchester // 22.06.06 - Hyde Park // 19.11.06 - Islington
24.06.07 - Glastonbury // 19.10.07 - Manchester // 31.10.07 - Camden // 03.11.07 - Liverpool

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 8:11 pm 
Angus Young's Gibson SG
Angus Young's Gibson SG

wel you read her post, i mean how cud i read that i not realise what a lovely person she was!!!! im still so glad i saved some of our pms

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 9:08 pm 
I was just watching the stars in the sky tonight. I sat down in my garden and I lighted a candle up...just thinking about life, Kris and friends...consequences: I cried. I think I'll never live in the same way. It's an experience we have to learn about, we have to live the life stronger but how much is it difficult!? :roll:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 10:21 pm 
No-name Mandolin from eBay
No-name Mandolin from eBay

What i learned from this experience about 10 years ago when i was a teen, is that you just live the same way once you stopped crying...

Fate likes to pinch our heart.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 10:59 pm 
Elvis' Martin D-28
Elvis' Martin D-28

charlotte2050 wrote:
Now i don't know whether i still want to go to the gig in paris :( The death of kris will definitely cast a shadow on the gig.

Go - Kris will want everyone to go and scream as loudly as possible for her! :) She may not be there in body, but I can guarantee she'll be there in spirit!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 11:58 pm 
Woody Guthrie's Martin 000-18
Woody Guthrie's Martin 000-18

Keegan wrote:
charlotte2050 wrote:
Now i don't know whether i still want to go to the gig in paris :( The death of kris will definitely cast a shadow on the gig.

Go - Kris will want everyone to go and scream as loudly as possible for her! :) She may not be there in body, but I can guarantee she'll be there in spirit!!

You can't count on that for sure. I'm sure Kris wouldn't have wanted people to not go, she'd rather everyone came together. Because for that hour and a half that KT graces the stage, you're all there together as one unit. Kris would have wanted that, and she'll still be a part of it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 12:49 am 
Angus Young's Gibson SG
Angus Young's Gibson SG

megs123 wrote:
Keegan wrote:
charlotte2050 wrote:

You can't count on that for sure. I'm sure Kris wouldn't have wanted people to not go, she'd rather everyone came together. Because for that hour and a half that KT graces the stage, you're all there together as one unit. Kris would have wanted that, and she'll still be a part of it.

definatley, and i reckon her spirit will be at each of kts gigs - she wouldnt want you to miss out on the tunstall live, she knew the joy of watching her play before her very eyes, she would never want anyone to miss out, especially not for her!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 6:24 am 

Yeah she'll definitely be there watching over you guys, so you have to go!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 8:33 am 
Joan Jett's Gibson Melody Maker
Joan Jett's Gibson Melody Maker

FOOTPRINTS

Imagine you and the Lord Jesus are walking down the road together. For much of the way, the Lord's footprints go along steadily, consistently, rarely varying the pace.

But your footprints are a disorganized stream of zigzags, starts, stops, turnarounds, circles, departures, and returns.

For much of the way, it seems to go like this, but gradually your footprints come more in line with the Lord's, soon paralleling His consistently.

You and Jesus are walking as true friends!

This seems perfect, but then an interesting thing happens: Your footprints that once etched the sand next to Jesus' are now walking precisely in His steps.

Inside His larger footprints are your smaller o ones, you and Jesus are becoming one.

This goes on for many miles, but gradually you notice another change. The footprints inside the large footprints seem to grow larger.

Eventually they disappear altogether. There is only one set of footprints. They have become one.

This goes on for a long time, but suddenly the second set of footprints is back. This time it seems even worse! Zigzags all over the place. Stops. Starts. Gashes in the sand. A variable mess of prints.

You are amazed and shocked.

Your dream ends. Now you pray:

"Lord, I understand the first scene, with zigzags and fits. I was a new Christian; I was just learning. But You walked on through the storm and helped me learn to walk with You."

"That is correct."

"And when the smaller footprints were inside of Yours, I was actually learning to walk in Your steps, following You very closely."

"Very good.. You have understood everything so far."

When the smaller footprints grew and filled in Yours, I suppose that I was becoming like You in every way."

"Precisely."

"So, Lord, was there a regression or something? The footprints separated, and this time it was worse than at first."

There is a pause as the Lord answers, with a smile in His voice

"You didn't know? It was then that we danced!"

To everything there is a season, a time for every purpose under heaven: A time to weep, a time to laugh, a time to mourn, and a time to dance.

Ecclesiastes 3:1,4.&n bsp;

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 140 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 10  Next