The Official KT Tunstall Board
http://forums.kttunstall.com/

September/October US & Canada dates.
http://forums.kttunstall.com/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=24029
Page 2 of 3

Author:  *Titch* [ Wed Jun 12, 2013 7:16 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: September/October US & Canada dates.

ST wrote:
You coming over, Claire?

I'm hoping there's another US road trip in my near future, yes. :smt023

Author:  KTTrekkie [ Wed Jun 12, 2013 11:03 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: September/October US & Canada dates.

^ Yay! :D

Got mine for the MPLS show! :smt026

Author:  ST [ Thu Jun 13, 2013 8:10 am ]
Post subject:  Re: September/October US & Canada dates.

jess gomez wrote:
Yes! Portland // Seattle // Vancouver. Check!


See you there, Jess! It's been too long. I really miss shivering outside of venues, don't you?

Author:  jess gomez [ Thu Jun 13, 2013 2:19 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: September/October US & Canada dates.

ST wrote:
jess gomez wrote:
Yes! Portland // Seattle // Vancouver. Check!


See you there, Jess! It's been too long. I really miss shivering outside of venues, don't you?


So stoked for the adventure, best shivering ever! Lookin' forward to seeing everyone :)

Author:  thewall [ Fri Jun 14, 2013 4:12 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: September/October US & Canada dates.

Tickets for Philly!!!! :smt026

Had to go straight to the venue - KT Website links would not add selection to the cart.
I liked the offer of the deluxe CD though with tracks only available in the US. :?

edit: I did discover a 'click' I was missing. Already had tickets so.....

Author:  SpaceKadet [ Sat Jun 15, 2013 2:32 am ]
Post subject:  Re: September/October US & Canada dates.

NYC and Philly so far. Late Sep / early Oct is a great time for a little road trip :smt023 :D

SK

Author:  Aurelia [ Mon Jun 17, 2013 9:12 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: September/October US & Canada dates.

*Titch* wrote:
ST wrote:
You coming over, Claire?

I'm hoping there's another US road trip in my near future, yes. :smt023

Ooooooh :D

Lets wait for the European tour announcement and we can all be happy.
Well. Almost. There's Asia too. And South America. And Australia. And Africa.

The world's such a big place :wink:

Author:  *Titch* [ Tue Jun 18, 2013 12:18 am ]
Post subject:  Re: September/October US & Canada dates.

Aurelia wrote:
*Titch* wrote:
ST wrote:
You coming over, Claire?

I'm hoping there's another US road trip in my near future, yes. :smt023

Ooooooh :D

Lets wait for the European tour announcement and we can all be happy.
Well. Almost. There's Asia too. And South America. And Australia. And Africa.

The world's such a big place :wink:

Indeed! I just really want to go back to America so combining the two seems like a good excuse. Hope i can make it work! :mrg:

She has to play in Paris for you soon, she just has to! Has she ever been to Australia? Maybe during the ETTT era? I'd love to go there one day too but maybe not on this tour. :p

Author:  Aurelia [ Tue Jun 18, 2013 2:09 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: September/October US & Canada dates.

Haha!

I think she did go to Aussiland at some point indeed!

I really hope she can make it to Paris by the end of the year...

Author:  *Titch* [ Wed Jun 19, 2013 1:59 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: September/October US & Canada dates.

I'm sure she will, she knows you're there. :smt023

Author:  SpaceKadet [ Mon Jul 15, 2013 12:52 am ]
Post subject:  Re: September/October US & Canada dates.

DC added Sep 28 -- who's going :smt023

SK

Author:  Mis [ Sun Jul 21, 2013 9:28 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: September/October US & Canada dates.

SpaceKadet wrote:
DC added Sep 28 -- who's going :smt023

SK


OOOoooh...so tempting!

Author:  Lisa1 [ Mon Sep 30, 2013 2:45 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: September/October US & Canada dates.

I'm going out to Portland and Seattle! See you obsessos out there!

Author:  Mis [ Mon Sep 30, 2013 5:02 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: September/October US & Canada dates.

Lisa1 wrote:
I'm going out to Portland and Seattle! See you obsessos out there!


DAMMIT TO HELL. I want to go too. My biggest client is in that week. Friggin responsibility. Feh. :smt092 xss10 xss12

Author:  Lisa1 [ Mon Sep 30, 2013 8:18 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: September/October US & Canada dates.

Mis wrote:
Lisa1 wrote:
I'm going out to Portland and Seattle! See you obsessos out there!


DAMMIT TO HELL. I want to go too. My biggest client is in that week. Friggin responsibility. Feh. :smt092 xss10 xss12



Awww. Mis, I wish you could! It would be so awesome to hang out in the PNW with you.

Page 2 of 3 All times are UTC
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/