The Official KT Tunstall Board
http://forums.kttunstall.com/

Kt Font
http://forums.kttunstall.com/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=8224
Page 1 of 2

Author:  blu [ Fri Mar 03, 2006 8:13 pm ]
Post subject:  Kt Font

Does anyone know the name of the font that's used on Kt's albums and singles?

Author:  Elaine [ Sat Mar 04, 2006 9:17 pm ]
Post subject: 

its her own personal font i think

Author:  StarryTwiglet [ Sat Mar 04, 2006 9:25 pm ]
Post subject: 

as far as i know it doesn't have a name and isn't available to download etc.

Author:  Michael_ [ Fri Mar 10, 2006 7:04 pm ]
Post subject: 

.

Author:  Elaine [ Fri Mar 10, 2006 7:25 pm ]
Post subject: 

I LOVE YOU!!! :lol:

Author:  becky [ Fri Mar 10, 2006 10:34 pm ]
Post subject: 

and on acoustic extravagaza she uses dimitri swank which you can get here:


http://www.acidfonts.com/dfonts7.htm
scroll down abit :)

Author:  megs123 [ Fri Mar 10, 2006 10:39 pm ]
Post subject: 

becky wrote:
and on acoustic extravagaza she uses dimitri swank which you can get here:


http://www.acidfonts.com/dfonts7.htm
scroll down abit :)


I'm confused :?

When i've download fonts before, i open it....but then how do i use it??

Author:  eric generic [ Fri Mar 10, 2006 10:44 pm ]
Post subject: 

I think you just go into your Windows settings, find the Fonts folder and copy into into there, and hey presto.

That's how it worked once for me when I downloaded the Tomorrow People font :)

EG.

Author:  becky [ Fri Mar 10, 2006 10:44 pm ]
Post subject: 

to be honest with you i aint tryed to download it yet :lol:

perhaps its for like american pooters or something :?

Author:  megs123 [ Fri Mar 10, 2006 10:47 pm ]
Post subject: 

eric generic wrote:
I think you just go into your Windows settings, find the Fonts folder and copy into into there, and hey presto.

That's how it worked once for me when I downloaded the Tomorrow People font :)

EG.


I LOVE YOU :D

It worked, cheeeeeeeeeeers!!

http://www.typenow.net/themed.htm

check out all theeeeeeeese babies!! :lol:

Author:  eric generic [ Fri Mar 10, 2006 10:53 pm ]
Post subject: 

Haha, you're welcome megs. I went years before discovering you don't have to just stick to the boring fonts preinstalled with windows :)

EG.

Author:  megs123 [ Fri Mar 10, 2006 10:56 pm ]
Post subject: 

I'm amazed

*megs downloads 70million fonts* :lol:

Author:  eric generic [ Fri Mar 10, 2006 11:01 pm ]
Post subject: 

megs123 wrote:
http://www.typenow.net/themed.htm

check out all theeeeeeeese babies!! :lol:


Woah, that's bloomin' amazing 8)

I'll have some of these! :D

EG.

Author:  megs123 [ Fri Mar 10, 2006 11:03 pm ]
Post subject: 

eric generic wrote:
megs123 wrote:
http://www.typenow.net/themed.htm

check out all theeeeeeeese babies!! :lol:


Woah, that's bloomin' amazing 8)

I'll have some of these! :D

EG.


Willy Wonka font....DOES NOT get better than that 8)

Author:  eric generic [ Fri Mar 10, 2006 11:06 pm ]
Post subject: 

:lol: I'm in love with the retro 70s/80s ones like Dodge and Atari. Plus some of the rock band ones are legendary! Woo, Scorpions :D

EG.

Page 1 of 2 All times are UTC
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/