The Official KT Tunstall Board
http://forums.kttunstall.com/

Extra birthday gift for KT! ##Pic lincs on first post##
http://forums.kttunstall.com/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=18678
Page 30 of 31

Author:  TinGx [ Wed Jun 11, 2008 2:22 am ]
Post subject: 

Yea! You've got a real lovely voice OhRay! I have to say that your accent and voice is really cute and attractive actually :lol: :p

Author:  Aurelia [ Wed Jun 11, 2008 7:29 am ]
Post subject: 

Are we talking when I speak or when I sing?
Just so that I know if I better talk or sing if I want to hit on someone someday :lol:

Tom, if you're that desperate, give me a sign, and as soon as I find a CD I'll burn a copy for you :D

Author:  blu [ Wed Jun 11, 2008 1:12 pm ]
Post subject: 

I've just downloaded the file but it's Rar or something? How do I play it?

Author:  megs123 [ Wed Jun 11, 2008 1:20 pm ]
Post subject: 

It's like a zip file Andi.

Try downloading this programme first

http://www.download.com/WinRAR/3000-225 ... d=10745708

Author:  blu [ Wed Jun 11, 2008 1:24 pm ]
Post subject: 

:lol: I've learnt summat new today!

Thanks Megs. :D

Author:  blu [ Wed Jun 11, 2008 1:40 pm ]
Post subject: 

WOW.

The CD is amazing. :smt023

Author:  Kim [ Wed Jun 11, 2008 2:59 pm ]
Post subject: 

Aurelia wrote:
Are we talking when I speak or when I sing?
Just so that I know if I better talk or sing if I want to hit on someone someday :lol:

Tom, if you're that desperate, give me a sign, and as soon as I find a CD I'll burn a copy for you :D


:lol:

You use your voice for both right :wink:

So I love it when you sing with it and when you speak, so you go hitting on someone fast!! :p

Author:  Laury M [ Wed Jun 11, 2008 3:16 pm ]
Post subject: 

Aurelia wrote:
Laury M wrote:
Wow, listening to OhRay's message, girl, you have a very nice voice! I love it! :D

I can't stand it but thanks :lol:

Glad it is now working Kim :smt023

I love the accent, you remind me like a radio presenter, omg, yours is such a lovely voice.
*have you noticed the strange noise in Hold On? 3 points for somebody who tells me what and when it is 8) *

Author:  LynnaGilmore [ Wed Jun 11, 2008 5:13 pm ]
Post subject: 

Laury M wrote:
*have you noticed the strange noise in Hold On? 3 points for somebody who tells me what and when it is 8) *


1:01 minute - kinda heard someone sneezing in the background..

1:19 minute - someone talking in the background...

other than that, the recording is simply xss19 do i get 3 points now?!?!? hehehehe!

Author:  Laury M [ Wed Jun 11, 2008 5:42 pm ]
Post subject: 

LynnaGilmore wrote:
Laury M wrote:
*have you noticed the strange noise in Hold On? 3 points for somebody who tells me what and when it is 8) *


1:01 minute - kinda heard someone sneezing in the background..

1:19 minute - someone talking in the background...

other than that, the recording is simply xss19 do i get 3 points now?!?!? hehehehe!

Yeah! it's a sneeze! 3 points xD

Author:  LynnaGilmore [ Wed Jun 11, 2008 5:49 pm ]
Post subject: 

Laury M wrote:
LynnaGilmore wrote:
Laury M wrote:
*have you noticed the strange noise in Hold On? 3 points for somebody who tells me what and when it is 8) *


1:01 minute - kinda heard someone sneezing in the background..

1:19 minute - someone talking in the background...

other than that, the recording is simply xss19 do i get 3 points now?!?!? hehehehe!

Yeah! it's a sneeze! 3 points xD


:smt041

Author:  THFCGirlie [ Fri Jun 27, 2008 1:58 pm ]
Post subject: 

Can the pics of KT with the presents be put in here as the first post or something? As I can't be assed sifting though loads of pages of the other threads to find them..

Author:  Aurelia [ Fri Jun 27, 2008 3:44 pm ]
Post subject: 

Cee, I'm going to post the two pics in the first post
p-nutz wrote:
She was absolutely thrilled with all her presents and is visiting her rainforest belt in somewhere beggining with c? She loved that the hipflask said "with love from the nutjobs" :lol: I'll let Shannon mention the rest as Andrew was the only one brave enough to talk to KT really :wink:

Group photo- It's a bit burnt out but meh..what are you gonna do?
Image

Order n Chaos wrote:
Image


There arent more because:
Order n Chaos wrote:
The bad news is that we didn't take pictures of KT opening her gifts. It turns out we were all in a little room with KT (which was quite dark so flash was necessary) and it felt inappropriate to pull out the camera and snap pictures in such close quarters. I really wanted to capture the whole thing for you guys and I know everyone would love to see her reaction first hand, so I am sorry. It did seem that the best way to represent the forum was to respect KT's personal space - I hope you guys understand! I do have a couple pics from the end, though, and I will post them soon!

Author:  Debz [ Fri Jun 27, 2008 5:51 pm ]
Post subject: 

OMG.

YOU ARE ALL SO TALENTED.

:shock:

wow.

I cant believe I only found this. I am downloading the CDs now and any passanger in my car will be listening to it. For the foreseeable future.

Nice one all you talented folk. :smt023

Author:  oselito [ Thu Jul 03, 2008 11:21 pm ]
Post subject: 

Just out of curiosity, has KT left any comments about the CD?

Page 30 of 31 All times are UTC
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/