All times are UTC




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 27 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
Author Message
 Post subject: still want to contact the guy from the video for a job?
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2005 10:26 pm 
Offline
No-name Mandolin from eBay
No-name Mandolin from eBay

Joined: Wed Jun 08, 2005 10:01 pm
Posts: 1
i know this was a long time ago and maybe the shoot has already happened but if it hasn't and you are still interested in finding out how to contact the actor from the osotw video (the one who punches the screen and is in the taxi etc...) send me your contact information. i might be able to get his information. i was in the video with him and i might be able to find out who his agent is through mine. also the guy who posted that he met kt is not as far as i know the same guy you are talking about. he must be from the other shoot. those of us in the new york portion of the video never worked with kt as far as i know. i had never heard of kt until i did the video and i've now become a fan. hope she comes to the states sometime soon!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 8:32 am 
Offline
Joan Jett's Gibson Melody Maker
Joan Jett's Gibson Melody Maker
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 13, 2005 2:10 pm
Posts: 4815
Location: Chinatown/Soho border, London, England
Hello New York!

_________________
ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 5:40 pm 
Offline
Willie Nelson's Martin "Trigger"
Willie Nelson's Martin "Trigger"
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 13, 2005 4:49 pm
Posts: 540
Location: Scotland
music video stars !

_________________
Image
Image
t i m e f o r a f e w s m a l l r e p a i r s


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 10:28 am 
Right Guys, lets get this sorted. The guy who dances/sings a couple of lines with kt and is in the video for osotw is very likely the lead singer from the band Train (who are bloody amazing btw!). His voice is identical and he looks like him too. So there ya go!


Top
  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2005 5:55 pm 
Offline
Joan Jett's Gibson Melody Maker
Joan Jett's Gibson Melody Maker
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 13, 2005 2:10 pm
Posts: 4815
Location: Chinatown/Soho border, London, England
If the original person who asked the question wants to know, I have contact details for the guy in the video, his agency etc.

PM me, or leave your details (email) here.

_________________
ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: I'm just the lowly other guy...
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2005 10:19 am 
I didnt get to fly to NY but I did get to spend some fleeting moments mock snoozing beside ms Tunstall in bed...also thats me doing my David Baily impression in the suddenly I see vid (flash pop, chuck, spin 'gimme sexy face boys!) but thats all i can claim...but I wont say anymore incase the management want to adopt me as mascot/extra/soother of weary make-up girl...and a gentlemen never tells :wink:


Top
  
 
 Post subject: Re: I'm just the lowly other guy...
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 7:40 pm 
Offline
Elvis' Martin D-28
Elvis' Martin D-28
User avatar

Joined: Tue Apr 11, 2006 11:33 pm
Posts: 2589
Location: Austin, TX!
jumping@shadows wrote:
I didnt get to fly to NY but I did get to spend some fleeting moments mock snoozing beside ms Tunstall in bed...also thats me doing my David Baily impression in the suddenly I see vid (flash pop, chuck, spin 'gimme sexy face boys!) but thats all i can claim...but I wont say anymore incase the management want to adopt me as mascot/extra/soother of weary make-up girl...and a gentlemen never tells :wink:

Well bonjeur!! Are you the dashing gentleman in KT's video?

_________________
ImageImage


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: I'm just the lowly other guy...
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 8:38 pm 
Offline
Woody Guthrie's Martin 000-18
Woody Guthrie's Martin 000-18
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jan 21, 2005 8:43 pm
Posts: 40873
Location: London
amazingrace4u wrote:
jumping@shadows wrote:
I didnt get to fly to NY but I did get to spend some fleeting moments mock snoozing beside ms Tunstall in bed...also thats me doing my David Baily impression in the suddenly I see vid (flash pop, chuck, spin 'gimme sexy face boys!) but thats all i can claim...but I wont say anymore incase the management want to adopt me as mascot/extra/soother of weary make-up girl...and a gentlemen never tells :wink:

Well bonjeur!! Are you the dashing gentleman in KT's video?


Nah, he's the dude who was sleeping next to KT at the end of OSOTW and who takes photographs in SIS

Jammy git :lol:

_________________
ImageImageImage
http://www.meganbrowndoesphotography.blogspot.com
NEW "365 in 2010" Challenge: http://www.meganbrowndoesphotography365.blogspot.com/ - Updated daily


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 8:45 pm 
Offline
Elvis' Martin D-28
Elvis' Martin D-28
User avatar

Joined: Tue Apr 11, 2006 11:33 pm
Posts: 2589
Location: Austin, TX!
Ouu still cool! Very jealous of him.. :lol: I promise I'm not gay.

What's "jammy git" mean? I think I know, but not sure..

_________________
ImageImage


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 8:47 pm 
Offline
Woody Guthrie's Martin 000-18
Woody Guthrie's Martin 000-18
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jan 21, 2005 8:43 pm
Posts: 40873
Location: London
Ha, urm well just a lucky dude, put it that way :)

_________________
ImageImageImage
http://www.meganbrowndoesphotography.blogspot.com
NEW "365 in 2010" Challenge: http://www.meganbrowndoesphotography365.blogspot.com/ - Updated daily


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 2:33 am 
Offline
Buck Owens' Red, White & Blue Semi
Buck Owens' Red, White & Blue Semi
User avatar

Joined: Sun Sep 03, 2006 7:01 pm
Posts: 65
Location: Canada
i still havent seen the video yet!!! and i wouldn't mind seeing a hot guy right now lol. so if anyone has a link, for like media player or quick-time, THAT WOULD BE FANTASTIC!!!

danielle


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 4:18 am 
Offline
Chrissy Hynde's Fender Telecaster
Chrissy Hynde's Fender Telecaster
User avatar

Joined: Tue Aug 29, 2006 7:26 pm
Posts: 157
Location: Tamworth, NH, USA
missing.piece wrote:
i still havent seen the video yet!!! and i wouldn't mind seeing a hot guy right now lol. so if anyone has a link, for like media player or quick-time, THAT WOULD BE FANTASTIC!!!

danielle

For Other Side of the World? Try the website, under "Album." It's there, in hi-res and low-res, for WMP.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 27 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

All times are UTC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron

Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group