The Official KT Tunstall Board
http://forums.kttunstall.com/

Lyrics of "Mothgirl" & "Bad Day"
http://forums.kttunstall.com/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=16435
Page 3 of 3

Author:  Mark the person [ Sun Sep 23, 2007 11:39 pm ]
Post subject: 

Alright then.

Author:  Mark the person [ Sun Sep 23, 2007 11:41 pm ]
Post subject: 

Good thing I just said oh.

Author:  megs123 [ Sun Sep 23, 2007 11:41 pm ]
Post subject: 

Thanks Mark, we appreciate it. We can't risk losing being able to share all downloads on this forum :)

Author:  IanR [ Fri Oct 05, 2007 3:56 pm ]
Post subject: 

oh, so anyway to listen without iTunes?

I'd really like to hear them!

Author:  Michael_ [ Fri Oct 05, 2007 7:19 pm ]
Post subject: 

No, I'm pretty sure you can only get them on iTunes..

But can't you just download iTunes?

Author:  Mark the person [ Fri Oct 05, 2007 9:53 pm ]
Post subject: 

Bad Day is on iTunes people. NOT MOTHGIRL. Just to clear that up.

Author:  *Tunstall road* [ Sat Oct 06, 2007 11:57 am ]
Post subject: 

^ yup and its *beepin'* ace. 8) :lol:

Author:  outsider [ Wed Nov 28, 2007 7:04 pm ]
Post subject: 

Haven't heard "Bad Day" and don't have iTunes.

"Mothgirl" is amazing. It's on the "Saving my face" CD single.

Author:  Eddie Tunstall*~ [ Fri Jan 18, 2008 11:19 am ]
Post subject: 

outsider wrote:
Haven't heard "Bad Day" and don't have iTunes.

"Mothgirl" is amazing. It's on the "Saving my face" CD single.


so which album or single did Bad day this song in :roll:

Author:  Eddie Tunstall*~ [ Fri Jan 18, 2008 3:21 pm ]
Post subject: 

Bad day is amazing! :smt007
But l can't dowmload :smt013

Author:  Michael_ [ Fri Jan 18, 2008 7:11 pm ]
Post subject: 

Eddie Tunstall*~ wrote:
outsider wrote:
Haven't heard "Bad Day" and don't have iTunes.

"Mothgirl" is amazing. It's on the "Saving my face" CD single.


so which album or single did Bad day this song in :roll:

Bad Day is on the iTunes version of Drastic Fantastic :)

Mothgirl was originally only availible as a download pre-order from iTunes, but now you can get it on the Saving my Face single :)

Author:  Nat [ Tue Mar 11, 2008 11:35 pm ]
Post subject: 

When I got mothgirl I listened once and that was it :?

But it came up on shuffle the other day and I now absolutely adore it!

Author:  Dream In Music [ Tue Mar 11, 2008 11:42 pm ]
Post subject: 

Nat wrote:
When I got mothgirl I listened once and that was it :?

But it came up on shuffle the other day and I now absolutely adore it!
doesn't her guitaring sound like a fluttering moths song?

Author:  thewall [ Wed Mar 12, 2008 4:58 pm ]
Post subject: 

I love both songs! The music for Bad Day is great.

Come on next albums!

In listening to Mothgirl and reading the lyrics I think in the chorus she always
says "Flying higher", IMO.

Page 3 of 3 All times are UTC
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/