All times are UTC




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 110 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 8  Next
Author Message
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 4:37 am 
Offline
Joan Jett's Gibson Melody Maker
Joan Jett's Gibson Melody Maker
User avatar

Joined: Sat Apr 29, 2006 2:06 am
Posts: 4417
Location: Louisville, KY USA
Mis wrote:
miracle wrote:
Mis wrote:
I have a Gibson J-180 EC, a Sigma DM-4B dreadnought, and a Martin D-15. I used to have several electrics, but I sold them when I was a bit down on my luck a few years ago. Played a lot this weekend, actually! I've been playing for nearly 17 years. Eeek!




waw! :shock:


Yep. For as long or longer than some of you have been alive, probably! :lol: I started playing when I was 17, so I've literally been playing for half of my life. Yikes!


I wish I could say that... I just started in July.... Gosh I want to learn faster!

_________________
ImageImageImage
A mind once expanded by a new idea never again returns to its original dimensions.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 6:04 am 
Offline
Elvis' Martin D-28
Elvis' Martin D-28
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 20, 2006 5:06 pm
Posts: 3811
Location: with nachos y margarita
I've learned years ago but i forgot how play it

_________________
ImageImageImage
ImageImage


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 2:24 pm 
Offline
Angus Young's Gibson SG
Angus Young's Gibson SG
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2005 6:26 pm
Posts: 15457
Location: Belgium, België, la Belgique, Belgica
Mis wrote:
miracle wrote:
Mis wrote:
I have a Gibson J-180 EC, a Sigma DM-4B dreadnought, and a Martin D-15. I used to have several electrics, but I sold them when I was a bit down on my luck a few years ago. Played a lot this weekend, actually! I've been playing for nearly 17 years. Eeek!




waw! :shock:


Yep. For as long or longer than some of you have been alive, probably! :lol: I started playing when I was 17, so I've literally been playing for half of my life. Yikes!


lol yeah that's my age.. :D
you must be really good then!

we wanna hear a concert of Mis! :smt026


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 2:18 am 
Offline
Elvis' Martin D-28
Elvis' Martin D-28
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 12, 2005 4:36 am
Posts: 3356
Location: Philadelphia, USA
miracle wrote:

lol yeah that's my age.. :D
you must be really good then!

we wanna hear a concert of Mis! :smt026


Hahaha...yikes. I could almost be yer mum!

And you missed me posting some stuff on the 'Fico board, evidently. Some day when I have some time I'll post something somewhere here. Maybe. Heh.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 12:38 am 
Offline
Joan Jett's Gibson Melody Maker
Joan Jett's Gibson Melody Maker
User avatar

Joined: Sat Apr 29, 2006 2:06 am
Posts: 4417
Location: Louisville, KY USA
Mis wrote:
miracle wrote:

lol yeah that's my age.. :D
you must be really good then!

we wanna hear a concert of Mis! :smt026


Hahaha...yikes. I could almost be yer mum!

And you missed me posting some stuff on the 'Fico board, evidently. Some day when I have some time I'll post something somewhere here. Maybe. Heh.


:o I missed that too! Now I want to hear it!

_________________
ImageImageImage
A mind once expanded by a new idea never again returns to its original dimensions.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 3:08 pm 
Offline
Angus Young's Gibson SG
Angus Young's Gibson SG
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2005 6:26 pm
Posts: 15457
Location: Belgium, België, la Belgique, Belgica
Lisa1 wrote:
Mis wrote:
miracle wrote:

lol yeah that's my age.. :D
you must be really good then!

we wanna hear a concert of Mis! :smt026


Hahaha...yikes. I could almost be yer mum!

And you missed me posting some stuff on the 'Fico board, evidently. Some day when I have some time I'll post something somewhere here. Maybe. Heh.


:o I missed that too! Now I want to hear it!


we want to hear it, mummieeeeeeeee.. :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 5:01 pm 
Offline
Joan Jett's Gibson Melody Maker
Joan Jett's Gibson Melody Maker
User avatar

Joined: Sat Oct 14, 2006 2:53 am
Posts: 4756
Location: The rain-dirty valley (not Brigadoon)
HEAR YOUR CHILDREN, MIS.

_________________
http://www.scotlandcrafts.co.uk/images/Fintray/FALKIRK%20WHEEL.jpg


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 7:11 pm 
Offline
Elvis' Martin D-28
Elvis' Martin D-28
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 12, 2005 4:36 am
Posts: 3356
Location: Philadelphia, USA
ROFLMAO...patience, guys! Eventhough I'm snowed in, it's still a workday. I'll try and dig something up for you in a while. ;)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 7:16 pm 
Offline
Angus Young's Gibson SG
Angus Young's Gibson SG
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2005 6:26 pm
Posts: 15457
Location: Belgium, België, la Belgique, Belgica
Mis wrote:
ROFLMAO...patience, guys! Eventhough I'm snowed in, it's still a workday. I'll try and dig something up for you in a while. ;)


woo hoo :mrg:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 7:24 pm 
Offline
Angus Young's Gibson SG
Angus Young's Gibson SG
User avatar

Joined: Mon Apr 17, 2006 9:19 am
Posts: 13566
miracle wrote:
Mis wrote:
ROFLMAO...patience, guys! Eventhough I'm snowed in, it's still a workday. I'll try and dig something up for you in a while. ;)


woo hoo :mrg:


don't forget the clapping Misses (plural for her) Sharon :p

_________________
Lets play whale.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 7:24 pm 
Offline
Angus Young's Gibson SG
Angus Young's Gibson SG
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2005 6:26 pm
Posts: 15457
Location: Belgium, België, la Belgique, Belgica
charlotte2050 wrote:
miracle wrote:
Mis wrote:
ROFLMAO...patience, guys! Eventhough I'm snowed in, it's still a workday. I'll try and dig something up for you in a while. ;)


woo hoo :mrg:


don't forget the clapping Misses (plural for her) Sharon :p


don't worry, we were!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 6:05 pm 
Offline
BB King's Gibson ES-251, "Lucille"
BB King's Gibson ES-251, "Lucille"
User avatar

Joined: Fri Nov 03, 2006 5:24 am
Posts: 9957
Location: Kamloops, BC, Cananada... in the wild west
I wish I had a left handed guitar teacher :lol:

_________________
If Onlyyyy you could seeeee meeeeeeeeee nooooooow, If Oooonly you could heeeeeeeeeaaaaarrr meeeee oooooooouuuuuuouuuooouuut!!
Image
"'DO NOT FOLLOW THE PATH! MAKE YOUR OWN PATH AND LEAVE A TRAIL' that was a good dinner!"
KT...I Love You.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 3:16 pm 
Offline
Melissa Etheridge's Adamas 12-string
Melissa Etheridge's Adamas 12-string
User avatar

Joined: Sat Dec 30, 2006 8:24 pm
Posts: 1358
Location: The Land of the New Rising Sun
why? :lol:

I play and take it pretty seriously (doesn't mean I'm too good)

maybe I'll post some pics of my guitars later

_________________
http://www.youtube.com/user/rollthebones11
http://www.soundclick.com/bands/pageart ... dID=644322
just click.. you know you want to

You electrify my life...
All you need is, all you want is, all you need is love


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 6:16 pm 
Offline
Angus Young's Gibson SG
Angus Young's Gibson SG
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2005 6:26 pm
Posts: 15457
Location: Belgium, België, la Belgique, Belgica
dragon11 wrote:
why? :lol:

I play and take it pretty seriously (doesn't mean I'm too good)

maybe I'll post some pics of my guitars later


yes i'd like to see them!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 1:03 am 
Offline
Willie Nelson's Martin "Trigger"
Willie Nelson's Martin "Trigger"
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jun 22, 2006 9:32 pm
Posts: 515
Location: Warrington
I play


:smt008

not much else to say really LOL....leave it at that x :smt023


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 110 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 8  Next

All times are UTC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron

Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group