All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 419 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 28  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 4:26 pm 
Joan Jett's Gibson Melody Maker

What did KT do that was so thoughtful? Did she show up on the Webathon?? I watched it last night and I didn't hear mention of her?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 4:35 pm 
Jimi Hendrix's Fender Stratocaster
Jimi Hendrix's Fender Stratocaster

She spoke over the phone to the people at the Bongo Club and those watching on the net, obviously to raise the profile a bit/show her support. It was before 'Fico started performing...I think maybe beofre Gecko3 performed as well?

x

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 4:42 pm 

Awww!!! I wish I could have heard that!!! That is really cool!! I tuned in when Fico was setting up.... so I missed it....Wonder if that part will replay in the archive?

Post subject: from one writer to another
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 5:05 pm 
No-name Mandolin from eBay
No-name Mandolin from eBay

heya KT

perhaps when things calm down on your busy schedual you'll have a moment to honestly speak with me and let me know a few things. I'm a writer and I find your songwriting to be fabulous but I was also wondering if you'd be opposed to putting your wonderful voice behind lyrics from someone else who's trying to "Make It"

Please seriously consider chatting with me. Even if it's your manager who replies I'd like to hear back from you.

Thanx KT

Keen
glucoseburn@hotmail.com

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 4:34 am 
Melissa Etheridge's Adamas 12-string

KT letter coming...

In a brotherhood of man
Imagine all the people
Sharing all the world...]

Last edited by FrackYouLittlePrincess on Mon May 21, 2007 4:35 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 4:35 am 

Tom wrote:
lil4589 wrote:
JellyBaby199306 wrote:
KT is alive :shock:

huh?

She was shocked that KT is still alive. Don't ask why.

Was KT dead at some point?

Tom I'm scared...

*Curls up in a ball and sucks his thumb, rocking back and forth*

In a brotherhood of man
Imagine all the people
Sharing all the world...]

Post subject: My updated letter to KT:)
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 3:41 pm 
Chrissy Hynde's Fender Telecaster

Hey KT, I wanted to write to you but wanted to make sure I had something to say that was worth reading so when you have the time to relax on the bus (or where ever you may be) and read this I hope you enjoy:) Here goes: My name is Mac. I just turned 32 and my wife Cindy just turned 31. We are musicians from Scranton Pa. We call ourselves "Harmony Constant" after a Mike Nesmith song. We now have a new website: http://www.myspace.com/harmonyconstant
Feel free to check it out and let us know what you think:) Anyway, we've been performers since we were children way before we met a few years ago. I have always been a singer and, like you, have acted for as long as I can remember.
The reason I felt compelled to write to you today was to express how much we appreciate your work and the person you appear(since we have yet to meet) to be. I can speak for myself when I say that I am VERY picky when it comes to music. I feel it's so extremely hard to find Artists who deserve that title and who contribute music that inspires. Without going on about all the people we adore(you can see us gush at our new site) I will say that the common tread between all of them is the pure emotion and sincerity with which they perform. Today I find it near impossible to find anyone "New"(most of my musical heroes are those who have been around for 30 years or so such as Michael Nesmith and Harry Chapin) who moves me. The few exceptions would be Sheryl Crow (who I know you enjoy), David Gray and ofcoarse you. I heard Black Horse.. on the radio and was intregued to see if it was a one hit wonder or if this was a person who I could really enjoy and support from now on. We caught your soundstage performance on TV one night and were blown away! I recorded it when it was rebroadcast. We love your energy and your beautiful voice not to mention your great songs. We have since bought all the singles and deluxe edition CD's. I've compaired some of your various styles to Edie Brickell (Under the Weather and Parachute Man) and Vicki Peterson of the Bangles (Suddenly I See and Moment of Madness) while your lyrics and emotion remind us of David Gray. Do you like him? We adore him and think it would be amazing if you two toured together. Food for thought huh? Like you his lyrics are so diverse and poeticly cryptic and yet he always performs with all his heart.
So, now that I've gotten the praise out of the way:) I want you to know that I would be thrilled to get a response from you. I understand your busy touring and recording your next album (can't wait for it!) but please know that your privacy is respected (ya know since we're adults and all:))and I won't write unless I think it's worth you taking the time to read. If you should ever feel like shooting the bull about music or whatever feel free to send me and email at macwjackson@comcast.net or even through this site or our own. I don't offer it due to your fame but because it's so hard to find kind people with like intrests and we musicians should stick together. Right? Well, I'll wait to make sure this got to you before I ramble on about other topics. I'm sure I have questions. I hope your healthy and happy and I look forward to hearing from you.
Mac Jackson
Singer/Song Writer
of "Harmony Constant"
macwjackson@comcast.net
511 Meridian Ave
Scranton PA 18504

"The Never Gets Old Podcast"
at youtube.com/macwjack

http://www.myspace.com/harmonyconstant
Buy our tracks at Amazon and iTunes.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 3:47 pm 
Buck Owens' Red, White & Blue Semi

Hey KT!

Just wanted to say that you're an amazing musician (as if you didn't already know that). You really inspired me, so I went out and bought an acoustic guitar at Christmas. I've been teaching myself, and it's actually going rather well (I've learned a few of your songs, such as BHATCT and Throw Me a Rope). Now I'm obsessed with guitar and I'm about to go buy a new one (it's a red epiphone). I hope you come to Atlanta sometime in the next year so I can see you live.

Rock on!

Cate

Post subject: What Do You Think KT?
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 12:59 am 

Hi KT, I saw this at the David Gray forum.

I Love all of David Grays stuff and think of you and him as being alike in many ways since you are both so passionate when you perform and write such beautiful/cryptic lyrics. I think it would be a dream come true for you to perform/record together. I think your voices would sound great together. My wife,Cindy and I like to listen to your music and his and imagine the other singing along. :lol: I like the fact that David is honest with his thoughts on stuff even when I don't agree with him and was relieved to see that he didn't say anything bad about you. God help him. :smt018 He obviously needs to hear more of your stuff to understand what he's missing:) I want to know if you know any of the outstanding songs from his amazing catalog and what you think of him. I know your busy but this is one of those questions that haunt me. You know? When you love certain people who touch your soul with their music it makes sense to see if they know of each other and "Get" what their music is capable of. Here is a link for free videos and music of his:
http://www.aopf19.dsl.pipex.com/html/downloads.htm
Enjoy:)
Thanks for your time and so much more,
Mac

"The Never Gets Old Podcast"
at youtube.com/macwjack

http://www.myspace.com/harmonyconstant
Buy our tracks at Amazon and iTunes.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 1:29 am 

Well if you ever do read this, I just want to say thank you for having your own mind and not being afraid to use it, for being a kick-ass woman of the non-sissy variety....and to especially say thank you for becoming a musician, because it's save the rest of us from having to listen to some of the other crap that's out there! You're truly one of a kind...don't ever stop doing what you do, because what you've done so far has inspired the rest of us in so very many ways. Peace,

-Janine

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 1:20 pm 
Elvis' Martin D-28
Elvis' Martin D-28

Location: Málaga, España. En el medio d ninguna parte comiendo espetitos de sardinas con KT y Black horse
Dearest Katie Tunstall:

My name is Laura, I’m 14.
I’m most known as Laury M in your forum.
I don’t know what I can say… Just I felt in love with your music, it’s very emotional, I love it.
The first time that I saw you I thought “god, I want to play guitar like this girl” so, I asked to my mom if she could buy me a guitar, she bought it to me near the end of the class year (2006, I was in 7th.)
So, I learnt how to play it, and I composed my own song (It Still sounds awful xDD) and I have to thank you for let me discover the music and listen a bit more to my heart

Well, as you know I’m from Spain, I know that you are not very popular here, but we, the Spanish fans, we would like to see you in Spain and not to have wait 23 years or lots of time to seeing you.

I would like to ask to you if you can come next year and do a gig in Malaga.

We have a HUGE concert called “MTV’s Malaga Summer”, where 150000 -200000 people are in the Malagueta’s Beach dancing and celebrating the Malaga’s fair starting.
It is also shown in all Spain.

BUT PLEASE, Come here!! I think is not fair that you did concerts in Paris, Belgium , US and UK and NOT in Spain, please, do a Spanish tour, or al least, something like acoustic concerts to your Spanish forumers (we’re 17 but only 6 actually post), but please, come to Spain!
Come to Malaga, you can stay in my home , you can eat all the gazpacho, paella and fish that you want , you can play my guitar, you can meet my friends, but please, come.

I’m not like that posh girls of MTV (my sweetest 16 programme), they have lots of money and they can have a gig of the bands that they like whenever they want, I’m an ordinary girl who is studying hard, wearing glasses, have a few friends and likes music and radio very much and wants to become a radio presenter.
I know that you don’t know me, you’ve never talked with me, but I also have to ask you if you can do me a Little favour.
I want to make an official Spanish fans’ club, PLEASE, could you help me??

Please, I’d like you reply me, PLEASE!! If you want add me to MSN,
(I promise that I’m not a crazy fan), you can trust in me.
ktspainfans@hotmail.com

You can see me in my personal blog, and it would appreciate a comment (even if you don’t understand anything)
http://porquelosdiasdlluviasonlosmejores.blogspot.com

With all my love,

Laura Munoz.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 4:48 pm 
BB King's Gibson ES-251, "Lucille"

KT, that pic of you in the one man band getup always reminded me of Mary Poppins and I watched it the other day... the kids live on Cherry Tree Lane.... I'm betting that movie has inspired/influenced you in a big way! .... how right am I?

KT...I Love You.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 7:46 pm 

KT, a year ago you were my inspiration to play the guitar..without lessons. And now I can actually play all your songs! Thanks KT your creative mind and your songs made me help through some tough times!

I just want to say thank you KT, that there's someone like you.

X

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 11:19 pm 
Elvis' Martin D-28
Elvis' Martin D-28

I hope you know that you're the best artist ever, better even than Elmo. Don't be sad even though your new single will fall of the charts due to fail and AIDS.

Love,
Mark (The Person)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 11:28 pm 

:smt017 eh ?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 419 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 28  Next