The Official KT Tunstall Board
http://forums.kttunstall.com/

KT Ebay Watch
http://forums.kttunstall.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=19456
Page 5 of 41

Author:  ST [ Tue Jul 08, 2008 8:42 am ]
Post subject: 

I want to be like Angela and get TMAR, so please don't bid against me.
http://cgi.ebay.com/KT-TUNSTALL-Throw-M ... dZViewItem
I can't tell you how many times I've lost out at the last minute. :cry:
AND...it ends on my birthday...with a sob story like that, how can I lose?

Author:  Rachel89 [ Tue Jul 08, 2008 8:51 am ]
Post subject: 

^ :lol:

I wont :D

Author:  ST [ Tue Jul 08, 2008 9:18 am ]
Post subject: 

Aww, thanks Rachel. I knew I could count on you. :smt023

Author:  Rachel89 [ Tue Jul 08, 2008 12:25 pm ]
Post subject: 

Always. :smt023

Author:  Andy B [ Wed Jul 09, 2008 5:20 pm ]
Post subject: 

..Most autographs or 99% of them from the USA are always written in blue sharpie...all the autograph dealers etc always use blue sharpie pens, and if you are out there getting autographs with any other colour pen the dealers get a bit annoyed with you...and thats from a collector friend of mine who travels to the States a lot to get whoever is playing broadway..the American autograph dealers are a funny bunch..

ANDY B... :smt023

Author:  ST [ Thu Jul 10, 2008 1:41 am ]
Post subject: 

Andy B wrote:
..Most autographs or 99% of them from the USA are always written in blue sharpie...all the autograph dealers etc always use blue sharpie pens, and if you are out there getting autographs with any other colour pen the dealers get a bit annoyed with you...and thats from a collector friend of mine who travels to the States a lot to get whoever is playing broadway..the American autograph dealers are a funny bunch..

ANDY B... :smt023
I read somewhere that the blue ink is not supposed to fade over time, do you think that's true?

Author:  megs123 [ Thu Jul 10, 2008 8:41 am ]
Post subject: 

Blue ink is ugly, as an autograph.

Author:  Andy B [ Thu Jul 10, 2008 7:29 pm ]
Post subject: 

..I find that the blue ink takes longer to dry unlike the black sharpies...blues ok on certain items, where black wont show up so much..i just wish the silver sharpies actually lasted longer than about three autographs..

ANDY B... :smt023

Author:  petrolhead [ Fri Jul 11, 2008 7:43 am ]
Post subject: 

I use silver and black pens made by Pilot and they're alright. Who make the ones you use, Andy?

Author:  Ailsa [ Fri Jul 11, 2008 5:23 pm ]
Post subject: 

I use black Sharpie :)


I really want boots like KT's brown ones :(

Author:  Andy B [ Fri Jul 11, 2008 6:09 pm ]
Post subject: 

..I use Sharpie pens...

ANDY B... :smt023

Author:  megs123 [ Fri Jul 11, 2008 6:33 pm ]
Post subject: 

David Beckham uses Sharpie, the advert said so :lol:

Author:  blu [ Fri Jul 11, 2008 6:48 pm ]
Post subject: 

Yep it did! :lol:

Author:  ST [ Sun Jul 13, 2008 8:16 am ]
Post subject: 

ST wrote:
I want to be like Angela and get TMAR, so please don't bid against me.
http://cgi.ebay.com/KT-TUNSTALL-Throw-M ... dZViewItem
I can't tell you how many times I've lost out at the last minute. :cry:
AND...it ends on my birthday...with a sob story like that, how can I lose?

Guess what? I lost . :smt090





Anybody have one they want to sell me? :)

Author:  Rachel89 [ Sun Jul 13, 2008 8:18 am ]
Post subject: 

ST wrote:
ST wrote:
I want to be like Angela and get TMAR, so please don't bid against me.
http://cgi.ebay.com/KT-TUNSTALL-Throw-M ... dZViewItem
I can't tell you how many times I've lost out at the last minute. :cry:
AND...it ends on my birthday...with a sob story like that, how can I lose?

Guess what? I lost . :smt090





Anybody have one they want to sell me? :)


Ohh no :( It wasn't me that bid against you I swear :lol:

Page 5 of 41 All times are UTC
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/