All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1870 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 121, 122, 123, 124, 125
 Post subject: Re: You know you're obsessed with KT Tunstall when.....
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 2:17 am 
Joan Jett's Gibson Melody Maker

Taking advantage of shopping to browse the CD section ...

Hoping there was a new KT CD just released as a surprise! :oops:

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 1:10 pm 
Buck Owens' Red, White & Blue Semi

When your mom comes into your room at 2:30 am with her phone on full blast and sets it right next to you on the table because "girl and the ghost" comes on her Pandora radio after you had been playing it for hours earlier that day while watching every live performance on youtube. ...and this is a regular occurance O____e
Hehe, but it's great to wake up to my favorite version of one of my favorite songs.(all of kt's songs make it on that list :D ). I fell back asleep smiling

"This song is about when you get up in the morning and you fall out of bed, literally, then you break your leg. You can't take the bus, so you take a cab,cab driver's a pyscho, you get to work and get fired. That kinda thing "
WIZAAAAAARD!!!!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 12:47 pm 
No-name Mandolin from eBay
No-name Mandolin from eBay

I realize that the only reason why I learned english so hard(I'm brazilian) is to understand why KT's songs used to get to me when I had no idea what those songs mean. I think music is universal, the feeling is always understandable whatever language you speak. But I have to tell, learning english was such a huge progress in my life, It has even got me a job! Thx KT's songs about 5 years later for catching me up and making me get to learn english.

I'm just not so familiar with slangs, but that's ok, it's just cause I live in Brasil and I'm not in touch with a lot of english speakers. But KT fans I know a bunch ^^

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 8:15 pm 
Chrissy Hynde's Fender Telecaster

...when you do a little quiet inward "squee" when you realize that in the last week, you've got two "Likes" and a quick comment from KT on Facebook, and a retweet and a DM on Twitter, and then post about it on the "You know you're obsessed with KT Tunstall when......" thread. I mean, it's not like the level of KT-connectedness of certain people who get into afterparties and get rides on KT's van or anything, but still. :-D :roll:

Z.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 11:18 pm 
Willie Nelson's Martin "Trigger"

I'm jealous. I don't Twitter though.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 4:44 pm 

FakeShemp wrote:
...when you do a little quiet inward "squee" when you realize that in the last week, you've got two "Likes" and a quick comment from KT on Facebook, and a retweet and a DM on Twitter, and then post about it on the "You know you're obsessed with KT Tunstall when......" thread. I mean, it's not like the level of KT-connectedness of certain people who get into afterparties and get rides on KT's van or anything, but still. :-D :roll:

Z.

I'm glad I don't Twitter - something tells me I may get a cyber-restraining order for bombarding Miss T with messages :lol: No temptation without it!

Very nice that she's DM-ing and retweeting you though Batman

Sheff - Jun 06, Leeds - Oct 07, Wolves - Apr 08, Sheff - Apr 08, Wolves - Oct 10, Newcastle - Feb 11, Manchester - Feb 11, Leeds - Feb 11, Stornoway - Jul 11, Bath - Sept 11, York - Nov 11, Edinburgh - Nov 11, Glasgow - Nov 11, Glasgow - Sept 12

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 3:23 am 

KAS23 wrote:
I'm glad I don't Twitter - something tells me I may get a cyber-restraining order for bombarding Miss T with messages :lol: No temptation without it!

Well, we *are* talking about a woman who has taken to doing things like going on FB and randomly posting things like "hello out there," and posting photos of Cricklewood in home-made puppy jumpers, I'm sure she'd take it in stride. :-D It's a good thing she's got back to recording, really, she was starting to get a tiny bit barmy. :-D

Z.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 9:22 am 

FakeShemp wrote:
Well, we *are* talking about a woman who has taken to doing things like going on FB and randomly posting things like "hello out there," and posting photos of Cricklewood in home-made puppy jumpers, I'm sure she'd take it in stride. :-D It's a good thing she's got back to recording, really, she was starting to get a tiny bit barmy. :-D

Z.

Poor Cricklewood :roll:

Maybe this madness is just heightened when KT is writing? She needs a good recording session to get it out of her system.

Writing is like planning, and I don't like planning - I prefer the execution and the end product - so maybe that is what drives KT potty and subjects Cricklewood to being a FB star! :smt005

Sheff - Jun 06, Leeds - Oct 07, Wolves - Apr 08, Sheff - Apr 08, Wolves - Oct 10, Newcastle - Feb 11, Manchester - Feb 11, Leeds - Feb 11, Stornoway - Jul 11, Bath - Sept 11, York - Nov 11, Edinburgh - Nov 11, Glasgow - Nov 11, Glasgow - Sept 12

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 3:16 am 

After all these years - still a weirdo

I was perusing the movie channel listings and saw ...

Middle of Nowhere - thought of KT

Alchemy - thought of KT

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 1:12 am 

thewall, you really made me giggle haha. That's so me I should confess.

One thing that remembers me KT a lot is trumpet. Whenever I see one I remember Stoppin' The Love... and I try to imitate her.

Meeting someone called Daisy: Can't help but think of Push That Knot Away lyrics.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1870 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 121, 122, 123, 124, 125